We believe in privacy. We make things as simple as possible, but no simpler. We're building the future.
If chosen for the role, you will lead the development of our algorithms and machine learning. Familiarity with ML is an important asset.
• An advanced understanding of algorithms and best coding practices.
• A strong interest or previous experience building a company from the ground up.
• A technology-related achievement that stands out from the average engineer.
• An above average ability to communicate and collaborate with others.
• A bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field.
• A minimum of 1 year of experience as an engineer.
5 to 7.5% equity based on experience; 1-year vest with a 3-month cliff (what's this?)
We use the Go language and Cassandra database on AWS-hosted Debian servers. We have a service-oriented architecture with unit testing for all functions. We communicate primarily on Mattermost and Skype, use GitLab for our code, Docker for containerization, the kanban methodology for project management, and the GitHub flow for development.