We believe in privacy. We make things as simple as possible, but no simpler. We're building the future.
If chosen for the role, you will develop our first iOS application in Swift. Familiarity with Swift is an important asset, but not mandatory.
• A good understanding of best coding practices.
• A strong interest or previous experience building a company from the ground up.
• A technology-related achievement that stands out from the average developer.
• An above average ability to communicate and collaborate with others.
• A bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field.
• A minimum of 1 year of experience as a developer.
250,000 to 500,000 shares per year based on experience (what's this?)
We use the Go language and Cassandra database on AWS-hosted Debian servers. We have a service-oriented architecture with unit testing for all functions. We communicate primarily on Mattermost and Skype, use GitLab for our code, Docker for containerization, the kanban methodology for project management, and the GitHub flow for development.