We believe in privacy. We make things as simple as possible, but no simpler. We're building the future.
If chosen for the role, you will be in charge of all QA efforts. Familiarity with integration and unit testing is an important asset.
• An advanced understanding of best coding practices.
• A strong interest or previous experience building a company from the ground up.
• An exceptional attention to detail.
• An above average ability to communicate and collaborate with others.
• A bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field.
• A minimum of 1 year of experience in QA.
2.5 to 5% equity based on experience;
1-year vest with a 3-month cliff (what's this?)
We use the Go language and Cassandra database on AWS-hosted Debian servers. We have a service-oriented architecture with unit testing for all functions. We communicate primarily on Mattermost and Skype, use GitLab for our code, Docker for containerization, the kanban methodology for project management, and the GitHub flow for development.