We believe in privacy. We make things as simple as possible, but no simpler. We're building the future.
If chosen for the role, you will be in charge of maintaining and developing all HTML, CSS and TypeScript code. Familiarity with good design practices is an important asset.
• A good understanding of progressive enhancement.
• A strong interest or previous experience building a company from the ground up.
• A technology-related achievement that stands out from the average developer.
• An above average ability to communicate and collaborate with others.
• A minimum of 1 year of experience as a developer.
2.5 to 5% equity based on ability and performance (1-year vest with a 3-month cliff)
We use the Go language and Cassandra database on AWS-hosted Debian servers. We have a service-oriented architecture with unit testing for all functions. We communicate primarily on Mattermost and Skype, use GitLab for our code, Docker for containerization, the kanban methodology for project management, and the GitHub flow for development.