We believe in privacy. We make things as simple as possible, but no simpler. We're building the future.
If chosen for the role, you will be in charge of maintaining and developing all HTML, CSS and TypeScript code. Familiarity with good design practices is an important asset.
• A good understanding of progressive enhancement.
• A strong interest or previous experience building a company from the ground up.
• A technology-related achievement that stands out from the average developer.
• A cognitive ability in the 90th percentile or above.
• A minimum of 1 year of experience as a developer.
10% of profits up to $1 million per annum + 2.5 to 5% equity based on ability and performance (1-year vest with a 3-month cliff)
We use the Go language and Cassandra database on AWS-hosted Debian servers. We have a service-oriented architecture with unit testing for all functions. We communicate primarily on Mattermost and Skype, use GitLab for our code, Docker for containerization, the kanban methodology for project management, and the GitHub flow for development.