We believe in privacy. We make things as simple as possible, but no simpler. We're building the future.
If chosen for the role, you will lead a team of 7 developers, manage every aspect of the product's development and establish systems to prepare for future growth. Our platform centers on an algorithm, so familiarity with machine learning is an important asset.
• Previous experience managing others in a technology-related environment.
• A strong interest or previous experience building a company from the ground up.
• An impressive technology-related achievement that stands out from the average software engineer.
• An above average ability to communicate and collaborate with others.
• A bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience as a software engineer.
10% equity; 1-year vest with a 3-month cliff (what's this?)
We use the Go language and Cassandra database on AWS-hosted Debian servers. We have a service-oriented architecture with unit testing for all functions. We communicate primarily on Mattermost and Skype, use GitLab for our code, Docker for containerization, the kanban methodology for project management, and the GitHub flow for development.