We believe in privacy. We make things as simple as possible, but no simpler. We're building the future.
If chosen for the role, you will help develop our back-end in the Go language. Familiarity with Golang is an asset but not mandatory. We're looking for someone who has experience in any back-end language such as C/C++/C#, Java, Node.js, PHP, Python, or Ruby.
• A good understanding of best coding practices.
• A strong interest or previous experience building a company from the ground up.
• A technology-related achievement that stands out from the average developer.
• An above average ability to communicate and collaborate with others.
• A minimum of 1 year of experience as a developer.
5 to 7.5% equity based on ability and performance (1-year vest with a 3-month cliff)
We use the Go language and Cassandra database on AWS-hosted Debian servers. We have a service-oriented architecture with unit testing for all functions. We communicate primarily on Mattermost and Skype, use GitLab for our code, Docker for containerization, the kanban methodology for project management, and the GitHub flow for development.